Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wordless Wednesday....I'll try my hardest

A friend of mine who has a sweet, well written, creative blog (imperfectlyperfectcreations.blogspot.com) told me about, "Wordless Wednesday."  Wordless Wednesday is the practice of posting only a picture and no words on your blog.  Obviously, today is not a total success because there are words on my page.  So, now that the explanations are complete, here is my Wordless Wednesday.


Robert Doisneau
Kiss by the Hotel de Ville
1950

2 comments:

  1. This picture hung in my family room for many, many years. I'll have to see if I can find a place for it here in the new house.

    Somehow I have a feeling you and Wordless Wednesday will go together as well as Jack and the "silent game." lol...Love you! Happy Ash Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have my huge, framed copy. I also need to hang it back up on the wall.

      Delete